Our açaí bowls
Bring the Amazon to your plate !
Bowl : • 200g frozen açaí guarana pulp • 1/2 mango • 1 passion fruit • a bit of water Toppings : • Granola • Bits of mango • Dried coconut flakes
Açaí à la française
The softness of yoghurt for a gentle breakfast!
Bowl : • 200g unsweetened açaí pulp • 1/2 avocado • 1/2 banana • 2 handfls of spinach leaves • 1 tbsp of agave syrup • abit of water Toppings : • Granola • Squash seeds • Bits of kiwi
THE SUPER JUICE FOR A BREAKFAST FULL OF VITALITY!
• 100gr of frozen guarana açai pulp • ½ banana • 1 tsp of chooped ginger • 100ml of apple juice Blend until homogeneous and enjoy fresh!
THE super smoothie for a fruity SNACK!
• 100g frozen unsweetened açaí pulp • 30gr of raspberries • 50gr of blueberries • 100ml of pomegranate juice • 1 tbsp of agave syrup Blend until homogeneous and enjoy fresh!
The amazonian version of the brazilian classic!
• 10cl Nossa! açaí juice (1/2 bottle) • 3cl cachaça • ½ lime in pieces • 1 table spoon cane sugar
- In an old-fashioned glass, crush the lime with the sugar
- Add the açaí juice and stir in with a spoon
- Cover with crushed ice, pour the cachaça and serve!
The energy og açaí, the purity of vodka and the pep of sparkling water!
• 10cl Nossa! açaí juice (1/2 bottle) • 3cl vodka • 10cl sparkling water
- Shake the vodka and açaí juice with ice
- Pour into a tumbler glass, add sparkling water and serve!
The perfect salad dressing !
Mix : • 50gr of unfrozen unsweetened açai pulp • 2 tbsp of colza oil • 1 tbsp of rice vinegar • 1 tbsp of chia seeds • 1 tsp of honey • Salt, pepper
A powerful and fruity sauce for your fish!
• 1 small shallot, chopped • 200g unfrozen un sweetened açaí pulp • Chopped mint leaves • Olive oil • Salt, pepper Fry the shallot in a pan with olive oil until lightly coloured. Add the açai pulp, salt and pepper. Reduce until obtaining a creamy texture and add the chopped mint.